Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mmm hamburger...



First failed experiment... I am so not a vegetarian. I am still anti-cannibalism but I realized that I am a carnivore! I was a really good vegetarian for about a day and a half before I lapsed and had meat and ribs and chicken. Yum!

Other than that I've been too busy to do anything else really exciting and crazy this week though a few little adventures have popped up here and there.

Let's see...
  • I was in a hurricane! I truly was! In the mall they had a hurricane simulation machine that I went in to and now I am totally prepared. 100 mph winds! Ha! No problem. I'll just need a hair tie cause when I came out... ha, well my hair was... fun.
  • I brushed my teeth with toothpaste in pill form and it made me gag so I may not be cut out to be an astronaut. Hmm. Will have to test that theory further.
  • Reconnected with family members I haven't seen in years. 
  • I saw robots in a play... real robots in a play.
  • Saw the Wallace and Ladmo Show and went to an after party with the cast which is always fun.
  • Had my heart hurt but life goes on.
  • And had more meat.
BUT there is still one more day in this week so I could potentially still do something else fun! Something big, something funnerest! Or I could sleep all day! The choices are endless!







VEGETARIAN HOW TO:
How to be a vegetarian? (well at least what I learned... in 5 steps)

1. Clear house of all meat products.

2. Stay away from meat eaters if you are a recovering carnivore.

3. DO NOT attend birthday BBQs... cause you'll eat yummy ribs and ruin your vegetarian pact.

4. Ribs are good.

5. Hamburgers are also good.

No comments:

Post a Comment