Sunday, June 3, 2012

MINI POST: What's past, has past, is past...



Trying new things is fun and great but a big new thing to do is to let things go. Life is too short not to. Petty things often take up too much time, when letting go is easier and frees you up to new experiences. So instead of dwelling on past hurts which are most times imagined or just mis-communications, this week I'm letting old hurts go… and becoming a vegetarian... for at least a week.

The recent cannibalism our fellow humans have taken part in, in Miami and Maryland has made me … skittish around meat when I think of people eating each other's eyeballs. For a normally meat and potatoes kind of girl this is really sad. Stop eating each other people! It’s not cool. Also it puts me off my hamburgers which is also sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment