Monday, June 11, 2012

So... Pole Dancing.

me in my imagination
So... Pole dancing.

Tomorrow I will attempt to pole dance. And right now I am excited and have every intention of looking as good as the above picture. I know I'll rock it. No Problem!

But then I'm pretty sure tomorrow I'll remember that I'm pretty clumsy. I'll remember the times I have fallen down by just walking and tripping over my own feet or the times I fell down a few flights of stairs. You know, by just using them. Oooh! Especially that one time in high school I fell down the stairs... a senior caught me. Oh yes. I'll remember I'm clumsy and feel and look like the pictures below.
what i'll feel like
what i'll really look like
We'll see. I'll have 3 chances to try it out. 3 1hr pole dancing classes. Bring it! I say bravely and semi-confidently! Who knows I may be fabulous at it and end up having another career option.



No comments:

Post a Comment